Consulting Engineer, Americas, Bend, OR, or Cincinnati, OH, US
As part of the Americas Partner Development Team, you will be responsible for working with new and existing partners who look to leverage the range of technology solutions that form the TS3D toolkit portfolio to build world class engineering applications. This is a technical role and will involve understanding and responding to partner requirements, and assisting them in utilizing TS3D technologies, within a consultative value-based engagement methodology.
The candidate will also need to demonstrate a capacity for continuous learning, flexibility to adapt effortlessly to changing situations, and the need to be challenged. This position has a clear career path for the right candidate. You will be reporting to the Sr. Director of Partner Development.
- Support Partner Development team in pre-sales meetings, conference calls, qualifying, and RFPs
- Conduct demonstrations and presentations of various TS3D technologies to prospective partners
- Analyze, identity and define prospective partners’ needs/requirements/use cases to understand the best ways to address their needs
- Design and develop multi-product prototype applications for new and existing partners
- Provide consulting services engagements for partners including partner code reviews, re-factoring of partner applications, workflow analysis, and creating partner-specific implementations
- Work successfully as part of a cross-functional team including Partner Development, Support Engineers, Development Managers and Product Management to improve product quality, partner experience and ease of use
- Deliver product training to partners at TS3D offices and at partner locations
- Act as a “partner advocate” within TS3D – championing customer needs, enhancement requests and prioritizing bugs
We are looking for a fast learner who is self-motivated and well-organized. Outstanding entry-level and experienced candidates are invited to apply. The ideal candidate has:
- A BS in an applicable field – preferably Computer Science or Mathematics – or equivalent experience
- Self-starter with high level of focus and good organizational skills
- Proficiency in writing and debugging in one or more of the following languages: C++, C#, Objective C or Java
- Exceptional analysis and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of CAD, CAM, CAE, PLM, BIM, CMM or related markets
- Strong communications skills and the ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Ability to travel
Send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals ONLY. No recruiters please.
Tech Soft 3D is an equal opportunity employer.