Product Marketing Manager, HOOPS Software Development Toolkits, Bend, OR, US
The HOOPS software development toolkit team is seeking a creative, analytical and highly motivated marketing professional to take the company’s position in the engineering software development toolkit market to the next level. As Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for marketing our HOOPS Exchange, HOOPS Visualize, HOOPS Publish and HOOPS Communicator products. You will direct product branding and naming activities, product launches as well as customer acquisition programs across multiple channels and support the growth of an active user community. You will drive the creation of effective marketing content including messaging, positioning, competitive analysis, and sales and marketing tools.
The product marketing manager position will require working with multiple, cross-functional stakeholders to ensure alignment, including interfacing with customers, sales executives, consulting engineers, product managers, as well as the marketing team. The product marketing manager will report to the Vice President of Marketing. The candidate will need to demonstrate a capacity for continuous learning, flexibility to adapt effortlessly to changing situations, and the need to be challenged.
- Define product go-to-market strategy and develop and launch annual and quarterly marketing plans that address the complete marketing funnel from awareness through nurture.
- Develop product positioning and messaging, and drive the overall strategy for developer-focused communications and brand across web, email and other channels.
- Develop key sales tools in support of the HOOPS SDK portfolio including presentations, collateral, videos, customer testimonials, white papers and more.
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis and provide insights to sales and product teams.
- Build strong internal partnerships with product management, business development, operations and other marketing team members.
- Regularly assess and report on program effectiveness through qualitative and quantitative data.
- Evangelize products externally with customers, partners, users and the press.
- Engage in relevant social media channels.
- BA, BS or equivalent degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Manufacturing, or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years in a software product marketing, program management or equivalent position.
- The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the software development process and also a strong background and / or industry experience in CAD/CAM/CAE, PLM, BIM and related markets.
- Demonstrated success using critical thinking and data to formulate strategic direction and strategy implementation.
- Experience with social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Self-starter with high level of focus and good organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to build strong relationships, particularly with sales, product management and customers as well as the ability to confidently navigate the entire organization, from the CEO to developers.
- Excellent communications, writing and presentation skills are essential.
Send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals ONLY. No recruiters please.
Tech Soft 3D is an equal opportunity employer.