Software Engineer – Full Stack, Berkeley, CA, US
- Design and develop production-grade 3D graphics software using one or more of the following: C, C++, C#, OpenGL, DirectX.
- Solve complex problems with sophisticated 3D graphics software, including resource contention, thread management, and performance optimization.
- Develop applications for Windows, Linux, OSX, iOS, and Android platforms using a number of third-party APIs and toolkits including MFC, WPF, Wx, and Qt.
- Write unit tests and perform other software validation.
We are looking for a fast learner who is self-motivated and well-organized. Outstanding entry-level and experienced candidates are invited to apply. The ideal candidate has:
- A BS in an applicable field – preferably Computer Science or Mathematics – or equivalent experience.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Proficiency in writing and debugging C++ code.
- Exceptional analysis and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work independently as well as on a team.
This position is on-site in Berkeley, CA. If it sounds like this job is for you, write a cover letter that demonstrates that you have visited our website and are familiar with our technology. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Principals ONLY. No recruiters please.
Tech Soft 3D is an equal opportunity employer.